Today is the 26th november. Its a special day! My darling's birthday. but she's not here with me. Fudan University stole her away from me. Boo. ): But i shall not be sad. Cos its supposed to be a happy day.

So to my darling, I wish u a very HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY. May U ALWAYS BE BLESSED WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS, SMARTNESS & ALWAYS ACCOMPANIED WITH GREAT RELIABLE FRIENDS since i cant be there with you. I LOVE YOU! HUGS AND KISSES. Mwahhh mwahhh.


U noe dar, ur bday is really so special cos i can be with u and i feel so happy.

This is 26th NOvember 2007

All MICES were there. We had tom yum noodles, roasted chicken and all. It was really fun. & u noe, i rmb that day so well. Cos i had a heartbreak. A major one. Cant blame sheedy. Haha. But i was still pretty happy on that day.

See? HAHA. Ur birthday is a miracle.

& last year, it was the end of ur As. Thank god. Cos then we really had lotsa time to spend. Although there was gl. & yea. ): We spent v lil time on ur bday. COs he stole u away. Okay la. Not really. Dun sad hor. I kidding. HAHA. But u miss this do re mi fa so picture. & if u were there, u'd be beside me!


Nvm. I haf a pic of u n me on that day, 26th november 2008. & i looked so dark cos a few days before that we had a really super hot sunny day at sentosa. I hate the sun but i loved that day. I wanna go sentosa with you when u come back!

Oh no. I sounded a lil obsessed. I can go on but tink shud be enuff. Dun want make u wait too long. But i just want u to noe that i really wished u were here, on this very day and new year! We never celebrated christmas togeda cos u're always overseas. HAHA.

I LOVE YOU! <3