|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
There's 64 days left to the first A level paper i tink. So lil time left. We shud all mug like mad now. But today is just a failure. I tink i end up sleeping a lot instead of studying. Boo. Maybe shud console myself. I was just sharpening the saw. Sleep helps sharpen the mind. I hope. Haha. Haf been printing lots of stuff from the school portal. Really alot of ink and paper used up. Hope they're really help me. Heh. Been rather emotionally unstable. With the ups and the downs, i feel like insanity is filling my mind. Talking to mei keeps me happy while talking to xz can just drive me crazy. Maybe im only talking to xz cos his perspectives are different. Can be rather eccentric. but. It makes me a more learned person. Haha. Ive been losing my temper alot. The maid really gets on my nerves. She's like forgotten her status. I noe she does the general cleaning in the day. But does not mean from evening time onwards she doesn need to do anything else. Can even ask to switch on the tv for her to watch. Thats like wadda hell. The most irritating part now she keep playing with my stuff. I dun like her to touch my stuff. Boo. & she does ironing in my room. Wth. Wadeva la. Im just going to scold her as and when she piss me off. No holding backkk. Okayy. Lets mug mug mug. Prelims ahead. Must do well. Heeh.
|