Ppl say their family is the world. But wad if the world has given up on you. Then ur life will just crumble down. So isit still wise to sit down and trust that the world will support u no matter wad.. Ive no idea. but i haf great doubts about it.

Maybe its really all my fault. All mine. Ive always been thought as the black sheep. I never understood why. I believe my intentions are all misinterpreted and misunderstood but i never knew why. I tot i have quite a lucid expression of words and emotions. Well, maybe not.

Maybe i shud give up.

But sometimes, its rather true. better to haf one emo. Then so many others emo. Sigh.

I just feel damn terrible. Damn useless. Guilty maybe. Maybe i shudn haf said anything. But she, forced me. She tink she can solve any prob. We're both wrong. But the blame is on me. I just dun understand.