Today there's farewell party from the English drama society '09. Tink they're damn sweet la. I can see tt they really put in the effort to make it a successful event. It feels so special. Although i was in an extreme dull mood when i entered the mpr5, i left with a very big smile & feel really happy. Thanx, dear juniors. heeh. I really didn noe wad's their general impression of me but i tink now i roughly noe after reading all their messages written on the hearts and pasted nicely on a big black cardboard. Its fantastic. Im gonna wrap it with plastic soon and hang it up in my room. A really good motivational board for the A levels! (:

Oh yea. Thanx to yuhui oso for the bead thingy. She's so sweet. & its v nice. (: Im gonna miss her, n dawn, n joanne. Other graduating seniors from drama.. Not really. they're like inactive members. Boringgg.

Hope i can stay happy till the night. But im getting emo. I dun feel like eating. I dun feel like doing anything. Boohoohoo.

Some pictures.


Watching the slides they prepared for the seniors. It was so cute.


Me n the coolest girls in drama with the lovely bored & my funny polaroid pictures


looking retarded giving my farewell speech


now i look like im dancing


Thats the eds '08 '09 (: