Today is Higher Ed day at peejay. & it was the PTM too. LOL. I dunno if my mum was disappointed by my results but i dun tink she has any reasons too. I admit common test was done pretty badly. But ultimately, i expected it. I didn study. I tried to but its really hard. Too much distractions and health matters. So i gave up, not totally though. & im quite happy tt i dun need to see any kp or go for any retests or remedials. they're just a waste of time & disruption to a well planned study schedule. so it was said 1 mth from now there's the Gp n econs MYE paper n 6 mths from now theres the big A level. Heh. So i really better start studying well. Im gonna push myself. Im sure my frens will push me too. Heeh.

Now wad i really got to do is to remove almost ALL distractions and focus on studying. There's not much time left. I KNOW! There's so many problems in the world. There's no uise sitting down thinking how to solve any. I really think the better way of life for now is to just put them aside and concentrate on meeting my goals. Heh. I can still rmb the target setting sheet which is full of stars.

I can achieve! (: