|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Im feeling so exhausted. Maybe its the "late nights". I dunno. I sleep way before 11 every single day. But i just get more tired each day even though i dun do PE anymore. Something's really wrong with my body. & the tummy pain is getting more excruciating each day. Guess cos i somehow heck my food ban. I need to haf PAM beside me to watch my diet. She really can be a nutritionist/ dietician la. Only can eat the healthy foods. But she's a wonderful person. I really love her la. But i always disturb her. but i tink she dun mind. (: There were three drama sessions this week. Makes me feel like the pre-SYF season luhh. but no. Its just preparing for the upcoming may production. So sian. the J1s were v ill-discipline. But i tink now they're much better although some still complained abt wed incident. tt was when they were shouted at in the hall infront of all the volleyball players & ofcos, us the english drama society. But i strongly feel tt it was necessary cos they were really gg overboard by reporting back in half an hour although the break given was supposed to be for5 mins only. Sigh. hope this kinda thing dun happen again. Its not really nice to tell off ppl who uneeda work with. It just makes it harder. But hmm.. i kinda feel tt the J1s really haf great potential n with good coaching, SYF next year will be another v wonderful experience for the EDS. Just tt i wont be there. I found out tt a few drama newbies are Fb-stalkers n blog-stalkers. SO scary!! I hope they dun reach here n start stalking me. Hoho. Seriously, i haven been studying much and haf been trying to do minimal hw. Like only those v impt ones so as not to get into trouble. Bad bad me. I will try to work harder. Maybe i really need the night study. But im not sure. The thought of coming back home so late is unpleasant. Wad if i cant finish up my hw in school? Wad if i wana play some games? I wanna sleep at ten every night but if i stay in sch till 9. It'll be a rush back home to get showered, pack my bag and sleep. Life's good. Life's interesting. But everything's getting a lil to rush. Suddenly it seems like there's gg to be so many tests coming; one aft another. Suddenyl it seems like the mye are too soon. & serioulsy unsure if i canmater all the topics of every subject right before mye. The topical tests the sch planned for us are good in a way tt they help/force us to study but it disrupts the whole of my study schedule!!!!!!!!! BOO! But its ok. Im never a rigid person. I noe how to reorder things to suit my life. Heeh.
|