|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
If this was a tank, I bet I wud haf earned myself thousands of blood thirsty pets called mozzie. LOL. Im just getting lazier n lazier to come here. Life’s just super boring. Suppoesed to haf an outing with my cuz and aunt’s family ytd. But it was cancelled. Boo! So I only had bowling. & went to JB.
It was just a bad day. Even today. Boo boo boo boo boo. I want talk to someone. But he’s not ard. Aiyo. Hurry come back sg la. ): There’s so many different events but I dunno which to fit into my schedule. Cant possibly squeeze all. Tmr ive outing with the girls. Then Christmas alan wants an outing. But don wants to go out too. Hm. 27th there’s drama gathering at gil’s hse. 29 n 30th needa put away for drama. N I’ll be super sad if they make another drama prc on 2 or 3rd jan. but I tink they will. Boohooohoo. I want go BP march back on 2nd. N 3rd is my favourite day. Haha. 5th theres full dress rehearsal for open hse. Wad a waste of time. N I tink I may need to give class chalet a total skip cos there’ll be drama prac everyday before the actual open hse. Booo!! I tink im really busy la. So those who I went out with must musyt must feel honoured lor. Cos I actually spared time for you. LOL. & I tink after all the outings and spendings, I really needa to stop spending. Cos im BROKE. ): |