|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Today's just a boring day la. I shud start sitting down at my study table and do useful things beside math and phy since theres no calc. Nv. I shall endure the day today. Tmr can go out le. Cos theres the Standard Chartered briefing. But tt also means must wake up early. Sigh. Ytd we got back our promotional slips. I did pass all my three H1s and three H2s. Theres no U, S or even Es. Means theres no USE. Lol. But i noe cud've done much btr overall. Shudn haf playes so much and really focused on studying. & im sure my worse mistake of all is getting back into my pld time fav habit of procrastinating. If i had just read thru phy and prac a lil the night before the paper, im sure it wud haf helped me even by a lil bit. I really didn expect to oversleep till i cudn go thru my phy before the promos. But well, what's done is done. Gratefully i passed even though i only prac the first three topics of phy two weeks before exam. LOL Next year's gg to be tough i guess. So i shall be tough on myself. Study study study, baby!! Two years of playing is enuff. Heh. I'll diligently do my holiday assignments and self revision. (:
Heard 90 got provisional promotional. They really shud be feeling lucky. Cos there wasn such thing last yr. 3 from my class got it. Tt means there'll still be 19 of us in S20. Im sad 7 cudn make it at all. Things will just be different without some ppl in class. The dynamics of the class is such tt there are so many kinda ppl in class with diff sense of humour and diff personality. Booooooo!!! i want jiat jiat jiat. She's funny in a quiet way. Well, she wasn v quiet but tink haf grown to keep ALOT of things to herself. & mary. Haven been talking to him much but im sure i'll miss him loads. His presence in class contributes to alot of fun and humour being our dearest housekeeper. sigh. This hols gg to be bring cos ive not much money to spend. So pathetic. But nvm. Mugging doesn need much spending. Sigh. I want to work. But theres no time. |