I finally bought my weekly planner. Well, not with my oney la. My parents gave me some money to bring my sis out to let her buy the things she need and the things I need. So yea. I learnt how to get things tt are not nonsensical le. Heeh.

Anyway, I wanna wish all A level candidates ALL THE BEST! Have confidence. Aft all thosa days of preparation, it’ll all pay off im sure. (:

Gonna meet yinlin to return her notes aft her paper tmr. Tink long time never really talk to her. Nvm. A level will be over soon. & im gg to lend Yani my GC cos she needs it. So I guess I wont be doing any hw till she returns me my GC cos my sci calc has died on me on the morn of the phy promo paper. Cool rite. V right timing. LOL. There’s GP homework tt I can do meanwhile though. 7 ofcos revision.

I realized tt I haf been watching much TV these days. Cos I was bored. But I still dun understand y some ppl haf to blast the audio when they watch. Its deafening and non- ear-friendly luhh. Oh yea. I can play PSP! Wheeeee.