So here comes the awaiting day when we get back all our promotional papers result. & thankfully and amazingly, i passed all my subjects. That was one thing i never thought i wud be able to do this promos. Finally my aim to repeat this year is achieved. I passed econs. For the first time and faired considerably well. B grade from two years of U grade. Its really a big n unexpected jump. Oh well. One worry down.

Somehow i never did expect things to happen like today. But i guess it is a blessing in disguise. Something really bad needs to happen to see who your very true frens are. I dun wish hate or identify enemies for myself but certainly i am disappointed and things are never gg to be the same. Wadeva it is, i hope it is clear tt i do appreciate all the big n small things you've done for me this far. It is sad tt you just dun understand wad the truth really is & tt u're not wise enough. Fingers pointing to me. Yes, i know. Things could haf been much better only if he knew better. I didn prompt him to dig his own grave. I tried my best to help.