The "nice" timetable which ends very early every single day isn so nice afterall. & tts because i had to go through three straight hours of chem jnow. One and half hour of lecture followed by one and half hour of tutorials. Lucky it didn feel too torturous cos suresh was just gg thru the promo questions. But the thought of it is so bleah. Plus i feel so sleepy whole of today. Tink i shud sleep much earlier every night. I dun seem to get enuff sleep even though i sleep ard 11pm every night on top of the aftnoon nap/sleeeeep. Sigh.

Oh yea. Right. Damn it. Haven done differential equations. Why does math haf to be the first thing in the morn tmr? Tts just so sucky. It will not make my day. I't'll just make my whole day turn blue with the possibility of getting blue forms. LOL. Actually not bad leh. Three weeks of sch left. Get one blue from tmr wont land me in the principal office. Hehe.

I cant wait for mon. Its independet learning day. Means dun haf to go sch. Means can go out. BUT i tink there's alot to do. Sigh. For physics, needa research and do write up on superposition. Then must do survey on it. Wahh. I hope other subjects dun ask too much la.

If only if only if only..