|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Promos drawing near. I feel like im being less n less of myself. Or maybe its just always in me but was rarely shown. i feel like im getting more serious than i tot i would be. Kinda scary cos i tink i cant control my emotions/ temper well. Oh mann. almost chao Mugger mode reached. Mission accomplished. The next worry is :will all these produce results?? Heh. Abit scary la cos i haf never reached any period in my life where i take 'studies' more serious than now. Yea, its 'studies'. Cos tt word is far too general. I still feel reluctant to go for certain lessons. But i am putting in alot of effort in subjects which i wish to do well. Not tt i dun intend to do well in all my subj. Its just tt certain subjects deserve more attention. LOL. Oh well, i hope ppl ard me do understand tt i do haf my quiet moments. As time passes, i kinda feel sick of the subj which i used to like. tink i liked it cos its easy but i feel tt its getting a lil too boring. Chem found its way into my heart. Think for the past few days tt ive been revising chem over and over again to the point tt im dreaming of my chem mindmaps has made me fond of studying more of chem. but tt shudn be the case cos there are other impt subjects too. Suresh has been a great help. Well i mean, he's really a fun teacher. Can relate well to us and noes the exact things tt we need to noe. I guess he's been putting alot alot of effort in trying to help his students and ensure tt all of us can do well. But tt also means tt he has lesser time for consultation esp when he tinks you're not so weak in chem. ): I need consultation. Boost my confidence. Please. Papers are said to be set easy. Tts good and bad. Well, not cos there will be abell curve drawn or wadsoever. No moderations i heard. But then, its a matter of morale. The feeling of not being able to do well despite an easy paper is very unfavourable. the good thing is tt, there's more hope to reach my "unreasonable" goals. LOL. Tink im just retarded. haf my own goals but at the same time, it seems a lil unachieveable at this rate. ive been slacking for too long and started mugging alil too late. Heh. Nvm. Theres no use giving up. Work hard all the way. Please the teachers. Show them ive got effort. LOL. & i haf been tinking. What does it take to be envious of? N what does it take to be admired instead? Theres really no difference actually. Guess it depends on the character of different ppl. Some ppl just cant stand to see others getting much better than he is. While other will admire and get inspired or sumthing. Well, wadeva la. I just feel tt everyone shud never haf any bad intentions towards other ppl and think abt the consequences of their actions. Anw, when theres ppl out there who just wanna bring u down, one shud not bother a single bit. Trust in yourself. I actually feel for zul. He's one of my close frens who is really one of the nicest guy in the world. Tink he's sometimes too nice tt he's so easily bullied. LOL. n im one of those who love to bully him but i tink he noes i was just playing. He rocks the world of friends mann. He has the brains and never failed to cheer me up when im down. Can get the honest opinions for him and best understanding too! And i am so touched by what he has on his new blog. His creative juices never cease. From zul's blog: If I could use a song to describe Ummairah, it would be: ( ANGELS BROUGHT ME HERE – GUY SEBASTIAN ) It’s been a long and winding journey, but I’m finally here tonight Picking up the pieces, and walking back into the light Into the sunset of your glory, where my heart and future lies There’s nothing like that feeling, when i look into your eyes… My dreams came true, when i found you I found you, my miracle… If you could see what i see that you’re the answer to my prayers And if you could feel, the tenderness i feel You would know, it would be clear, that angels brought me here _______________________________________________________ Okay, I confess Ummairah, I honestly thought of Barney’s “I Love You” and wanted to use that as the song to describe you Ummairah.. HAHA but I’m nice so yess.. WHEE! This song describes her well. She’s been everything to the people around her. She lends a listening ear, she makes a great friend, she is there to help them when they need her and she’s everything a friend could possibly ask for. Yes, you were god-sent to be with us and light up our lives. YOU ROCK UMMAIRAH! Thanx zul! I appreciate that alot. (: To the rest, esp BESTEST family members (daddy, twinnie, mei, mary n daddy's business partner) : JIA YOU lor. We can do it. Never give up!! |