Im just not in a good mood right now. Boo! Its the end of exams but it doesn feel like one. Maybe tts cos ive not really been studying for the past few days. But certainly cos there's nothing for me to enjoy. I hate the whole world. Actually not really. I just hate myself. & i dun like the fact tt im so pissed off.

I really really dun like it when im forced to do something tt i dun wish to & not given any choice. Its just annoying to have my freedom interrupted. So ive been grumbling for more than 3 hours now.

Today's just a not nice day la. Except for tt part tt i haf been playing with josh's phone sending random SMSes to his contacts. Contributed some pics into his picture gallery too. & its really wonderful tt he love his Jojo as his wallpaper but i tink yinlin and i look nicer. lol.

Stupid photos. Hell yeah. Whatever. These are only part of the series. LOL.







Im just feeling damn fed up with some bunch of ppl tt i just not to care about anything. So what if the fasting month is almost over and tt awaited day is coming. I dun wanna move my ass and help up with the cleaning of the house. I dun haf tt feeling of Hari Raya in me. Go ahead and enjoy urselves at Geylang now. I rather haf this peaceful home alone then be at tt chaotic site doing nothing useful. I shall just tidy up my desk from the terror of rummaging through piles of notes during the Promo days.

Now i feel more free than ever. Time for catching up with frens. but im afraid i haf to set out my budget for the different "event". How i wish someone had gave me a fancy piggy bank to encourage me to save up. im sucha spender now. I seriously needa control myself luhh.

Oh maybe its time for a change of blogskin. I want something different. Change is constant in lfe.

& say hello to my bed in my cute pineapple house in bikini bottoms.

Nite nite!