Happy 4th month, darling!! Time is crucial. So sad we cant spend the day togeda. But well, its ok. We'll make up for it aft promos. Like 9 days from now. Time will pass fster hen u noe it. (:

Haf been trying my best to understand macro economics well since ytd till now but i tink i failed. Boo! Econs is just not for me luhh. I never spent so much time on any subj just to understand it lor. I never even study math at all right from the beginning of the year. Just fully depending on wad i learnt n understood in the few moments when im actually attentive in those boring math lectures. Tutorials are fairly easy to complete. Tts wad make it a whole lot difficult to make me want to prac math. But i tink i shall. Right aft chem paper on the day before maths. Heeh. Then maybe i can pull tt B to an A. LOL.

Its like two hours before the break of fast. I shall take a break and continue mugging ard 8pm. Econs is so dry. Eeeeeee. I just hate it alot alot. I hope studying wont be a waste of my effort. my marks better be satisfactory. Boo!

I just cant wait till promos are over. I wanna enjoy all i can.