|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Unrealistically, this blog is getting updated less n less frequent. Possible factors: no time, no life, or no mood. LOL. Today supposedly is a short school week for all but i believe its not. School's like stretched till so late every single day due to drama rehearsals. & phew. Finally its over today. Nat'l day celebration in school today wasn tt bad la. Guess it was planned so as to ensure tt audiences are engaged to wads planned for them so it wont be so boring. Haha. Actually i dun really noe wad audiences really felt. All i noe, the stage is a fun world. Presenting the drama societies (eng n chi. lol.) ppl.. Thats all from the drama mamas. I haven gotten the rest of the pic from other cameras. Sigh. I guess its really a good time to get sick. Like exactly when i wanted to start being ACM-like. Its a long weekend. I should be studying. But dun tink i can study tt well. My immune system's not defending me at all. Im like falling sick every week but tink its quite bad this week. With rising temperature, blocked throat n bloody coughs. Urgh. Its just so disgusting for me to clear my throat and spit out blood. Oh well, myra. Get well soon! :) & its frustrating when u've no choice to do things when u dun want to. Not like i dun wanna help. But i just dun feel right. Its so uncomfortable. Sigh. See. I had to painstakingly coat this brownie with more choc, arrange almonds and cut them into small pieces. My arranging a lil bit messy la but wadeva. I still haf to place them in lil cupcake papers. The worse thing.. I cant even eat it!! Thanx to my throat. Oh oh ohhhhhh. I actually watched tt olympics thingy. Part of it only. Hehe. But i tink the performance by the Chinese were really tremendous. Guess they really practiced hard for that. I admire their effort. Those pretty fireworks.
They filled the sky of my heart with ur every touch. Im really taking alot of time on this blog entry. My mind's processing super slowly. No idea why. But wadeva. Guess the longer i tink, the more random thoughts i haf. N rite now, i just realised tt i miss all the "class time". Like ytd's house cip. N today's gallery walk n stuff. Sad la. I really tink the gallery walk is super interesting. Alot of money was invested. Hope it was a success. So cute la. They haf several pioneers dressing as several pioneers of singapore. With all those props. Well if u dun appreciate it, i do. Call me lame. boohoo. |