|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Sunday morning. Went for book sharing session. Interesting as usual. But i tink the facilitator is irritating. He tinks he knows everything when the purpose of the book sharing is to expose ppl's mind with different opinions abt the story from the rest of the group. Oh yea. The story's on Winterscape. Personally, i wud like it better if the story is a lil longer. But oh well, its oredi fantastic at its length. The ambiguity in it is v much favourable. Well, i love it. LOL. Its really nice to hear the different perspectives of ppl who read the story. Its v much apparent tt most adults tend to apply past experiences into everything they do while youth haf their own mindset. Can be anything random. Maybe tt is why some cant appreciate the volatility of youths. Each and everyone just wanna be different. But tts the nature. Some see it as rebellion. But i see it as just being unique or just a fresh concept of the human mind. Im annoyed by my voice. Its hiding for no reason. Boo! I just cant stand the lack of communication. Im a verbal person! ): Haha. But im very much pleased to be able to share my opinions jnow. Heeh. Maybe this will help some ppl understand me better. It made me understand myself too. LOL. ENTPs are fortunate in that they have a wide range of capabilities. They are generally good at anything which has captured their interest. ENTPs are likely to be successful in many different careers. Since they have a lot of options open to them, ENTPs will do well to choose professions which allow them a lot of personal freedom where they can use their creativity to generate new ideas and solve problems. They will not be completely happy in positions which are regimented or confining.
See. I v much favour autonomy where i haf the freedom to do wadeva i want or have everything my way. I hate being controlled cos at the same time i dun control ppl. Being a thinker sometimes lead me to thining too much. Can be a lil bad for the health eh. & yeah, Im very much project oriented. The classroom system in sch dun seem to work for me. I just dun like it. Esp in tutorial classes where i catch no balls or just too tired for anythng. So i guess, yea. More consultations for me while i do my self-learning. Sorry to certrain teachers for my lackadaisical attitude in class. I very much appreciate ur fervour in teaching. I just cant absorb. I need more air. If u noe wad i mean. Hm.
|