Its sunday. But there gonna be no school tmr. Boo! Ive not touched any schoolwork though. Omg. I better start doing so. It feels kinda irritating to be sick. So uncomfortable n u dunno wad can help make u feel better.

Pictures are pretty memories. Haha. Ive been looking at alot of them. N yeah. I really miss the past. But there's no way to keep on living with the past. True enuff they are great. but the present itself is even more better. Just tt we are more bothered by the things we go through. VEvery single thing tt happen means so much to us so as to cloud the beauty of the moment. Oh well. The past is there to learn from n the future is there to be built. See a bright one ahead. :)

As much as they say family is the most important thing anyone can haf. We still do rely alot on our friends. Theres such things as platonic love and its really a wonderful thing. Maybe some do not appreciate it as much as i do but it doesn matter. All i noe i love my frens and im grateful to haf each and every one of them in my life cos they do make a difference someway or another.



My sec 4 class. I LOVE 4p2!!
There are ugly sides of life then. But looking back, tts when all the close bonds are forge. I really feel tt true close frens are mostly sec sch frens. Its kinda hard to find real sincere ones in jc. Not like theres none. There are. But RARE.


Yinlin and i. Its been a long time since i went out with her. Kinda sad. But nvm. there's alot of time to go out togeda aft her As. Before she disappears. LOL.


The good old frens from bp will always come togeda.


Theres nothing better than being back at BP togeda. Josh alan me n zul, the guy who grows thinner n thinner n thinner n thinner while i grow opposite. Boo!


My best pals at prom. So cute rite.

Photobucket
Closely bonded. LOL.


N us five will stay togeda forever. :)

Photobucket

I miss my last year PAE class too. It has been a long time since we had a reunion. Guess the last time i went was ard christmas season last yr.

I miss my last yr class too. 07S15. Such a great class. But guess everything's different now. I dun even spend time with my girls. Oh mann. I miss them alot.




this was lyn's birthday last yr. Maybe this year, we shall postpone all celebrations to the end. Mann. i cant wait to spend time with them. Sandy, amirah, lyn n yani. Sandy's n mirah's birthday is v near too. Oh wow. Maybe can catch some M18 movies with them. LOL.


Then theres 08S17 which i dun spend much time with anymore. The only person im still v close with is Don. :)

Then now 08S20.
The bestest family's the best.

oh mann. I dunno where's the pic with daddy inside.

Wadeva it is. 08S20 is really a class with nice ppl. Even bertrand's v nice. I noe friends come and go but the one dear to our hearts will always remain. pPpl always say its good to haf a big circle of frens. but some forget tt its impt to have a handful of v close ones whom u really trust and care for. Cos they are the ones who u'll go to when u need someone to be there for u. I love my frens and i hope i didn disppoint any one. Alan, u want me top the level ar. Haha! Cant promise u tt but i'll work hard. U must cheer up too k? :)