|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Myra's so tired but there seems to haf a lot of blabbering to be done. So beware. Long post ahead. I guess the holidays has been a lil too long and and ive been slacking quite much. School's back like usual schooling days and the change of momentum kida affect me largely. LOL. Kk, not so exaggerated. I just feel more exhausted from school. Mr Chan, the new GP teacher seems more certain of wad the class needs. Hence, there's like so many GP-related stuff to take note. So much to do luhh. Boo!! Kk. I tink its quite good actually. Benefit all of us. Since the class as a whole done GP quite terribly. LOL. Was back home quite late ytd cos haf been discussing with JY on class matters in school till like almost 8pm before heading off for gift shopping for Mr Darren Tan's newborn. The english department in school has come out with a lot of activities i realise. There was the Video making competition, poetry slam thingy etc. Now there's the racial harmony/ national day. Its so happen tt our class wasn so fortunate and had to work on someone we are not so familiar with. Arumugam Ponnu Rajah. Anybody noe who? lol. Theres like very little information on tt guy on the day. It makes it harder for us to showcase him at our class booth next mth. I hope everybody will do their part n make our class booth a success. Today in school, theres like some weird sports event. So many outsiders come to haf somewhat fitness test. LOL. Ive no idea la. All i noe, they add to the crowdedness in Peejay. & i guess, cos there were too many ppl running on track, we had to haf pe in the school hall. There wasn much to do la. But i didn enjoy any bit. So stupid lor. My thighs gonna hurt tmr. So remind me of vball training last time. The countless squats to practice receiving balls used to hurt real much. But okay la. Build muscles. Now fats. We had our first maths tutorial since the June hols. It was nice. Guess Mr Poh is really much better. A changed person. Or maybe he always had it in him. Just tt he didn noe how to handle us. Feedbacks are most essential. lol. Oh. And I still owe an apology. Heeh. MYE overall was.. uh.. ________ . I really dunno how to describe it. I guess im feeling really neutral about it since i didn really put much effort in certain subj. Maybe i did improve alot/lil in every subject except phy. Hm. Maybe cos i was just sick. I noe i cud've done better. I studied it luhh. But didn prac much due to laziness. MYE. Hm. Theres just a lot of room for improvement for everything esp econs and chem. Sigh sigh. I really shud take studying seriously from now on. I wanna change my the Bs & Cs to As. And alil bit above borderline pass for the rest. I noe its possible. & tts my new mission. I just find it funny tt GP is now my best subj followed closely by maths. Irritating. Both subjects, i didn study at all. Like zero preparation. Physics lost its way. Hoho. Oh yea. To all who are feeling depressed abt the MYE results, dun feel too bad la. All Us doesn mean u're gonna get retained or anythng. Theres still time to change ur "fate". Smile smile. :) Hmm. Just thinking. I guess it wud be alil bit easier to haf motivating parents who never tells u tt u're lousy or anythng. Cos it just breaks the heart/ spirit to study. Makes u start thinking. Im dumb. Im dumb. Im dumb. I tink my friend's so very fortunate to haf a very very understanding mother. Who supports her in everything all the way. Who helps her figure out how to adjust study methods to do better. Who tells jokes to cheer her up. Who stays up with her while she studies and then tuck her into bed. I tink she haf such wonderful mum. Now its getting a lil more random. Attitude. I tink it makes alot of diff. Maybe even i haf attitude prob. LOL. But if u hate me, just tell me. Cos there may be a high possibility tt i quite dislike u too. Tts y i never try to allow u to like me in anyway. Hahaha!! This is the real truth. I tink i haf the habit to purposely irritate or show attitude to those i dun like. But i may do all tt out of playfulness too. Hoho. Tink i just dun quite like the attitude of some ppl. Those who act cool, insincere, irresponsible, insensitive jerks. They make me go mad. My life. Full of dramatic shifts here n there. Boo. Actually im fine with it. Add more spice to life. Drama. There was a meeting jnow aft so long. It was quite nice back in a room togeda with drama members. But it was just a lil different. I admit sometimes i do complain abt staying so late in school cos of drama. But all in all, every sessions are somewhat or REALLY enjoyable. Its like the only time in school when u can just chop ur head off, run wild, talk random nonsense & u dun do it alone. Just a lil sad tt the english drama society doesn really receive much recognition in school. Tts such a big problem la. Maybe this batch of drama mamas haf the magical powers to let drama shine. It really has to happen. I wanna be proud to be from the English Drama Society. Cos i dun quit vball for nothing. |