I guess PTM went well. LOL. Maybe chers just believe tt they shud tell only the good stuff. So parents will only hear the good stuff. Hoho. I dun tink my mum believes wad was said though. Oh wadeva. If it remains in her strong belief system tt my character is as terrible or even more horrible than monster, it doesn matter.

I am feeling v much hopeful. Full of contentment. I didn really put in the best of my effort for the recent MYE. I noe tt myself. Thus, i really dun expect to score anymore better. But i noe there is potential to do better definitely. Not being overly confident here. Just determined. I learnt to understand myself so well. And im happy. But maybe i'll be happy enuff if i can make everybody else in this world understand me perfectly.

I do see myself as a person who very much love her frens. It breaks her heart to be disappointed by frens who deviate from being a true friend but sometimes she noes she may be asking for too much. LOL. I noe i can befriend almost anybody but i do try to stay away from those i dun really like. Eccentric it may be. I just cant stop myself. Maybe its selfish, but i hate ppl who only thinks of him/herself and not caring abt his/her frens and those who loves to show off their list of vocab which is full of profanities. :)

I really wish to help my frens do well for Promos. Not cos i tink i did well or anything. I just hope they'll do the same thing for me. Lets work hard evrybody. Theres really hope. Its just a matter of knowing wad needs to be done and how to do so.