Woo! Im still at home. Guess we're leaving for JB quite late since Fathers' Day's actually tmr. Hmm.. I tink my sleep debt is like a mountain le. My eyes are red from lack of sleep. Hehe. Scared my sister off saying tt im turning into a monster. LOL.

Was over at yinlin's place to study togeda. She was having trouble with maths and i was slowly getting all the physics content into my mind before i gave up and started to read mags and then haf supposedly tea break with her. Heh. Tink i was just too tired to continue. LOL. It was nice to be able to spend time with my darling. Ive not visited her over at her place for so long and it seems like theres so many new things. Thanx for the souvenirs, darling. Hopefully ur sister's safe at Sendai. I dun think the earthquake hit her la. Dun worry. :)

And im actually living more peacefully these days and i dun enjoy it a single bit. Ahhh.. I want my inbox to be updated. Boo! It just feels empty when he's not there to talk to. Bleah. I miss Don. hm. Nvm.

Hope Jiat Ying, Daddy n mei are enjoying themselves now. They're all not online. i guess they're oredi out to watch Getai. So sorry i cant join. i was actually sjhocked when JY called to ask if i wanna go. Haha. nobody asked me to go for a Getai before luhh. LOL. Tink it wud be a nice experience but sadly i cant go.