|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Whhheeeeee!! The mid years are finally over. Gone are the days where u enjoy urself studying or "study"ing or see ppl study. Now i kinda feel bored. A lil bit lost. Like dunno wad to do now. I dun wanna study or do any sch related work. But oso cant play comp all day long. Boo!! Phy paper wasn diff but wasn easy oso. I dunno wad to say luhh. The solutions to the answers are just so vague and weird. Like i cant even tell whether i got the answers wrong its just like tt. The worse part, i just had to be so sick when sitting for it. I cant believe it lor. I had to excuse myself for the loo three times within 2 hours. N i just feel sick to the max. Cant think much lor. Like wanna faint. I tink the invigilators were kinda worried. I was actually tinking abt giving up on the paper but i managed to write some crap and fill in the blanks in tt set of paper. Heh. guess today was the first time the invigilators had to report irregularities for me. So im feeling so much better. No more doses of intense pain. They were just so irritaing. Hindering me from enjoying a more carefree life. Boo! I just realised. I broke my own record this June. Guess wad. Myra the always dun want watch movie watched three movies within a month. It was really unplanned. Haha! Guess all three movies were worth my time. Kungfu panda's all so funny but guess it conveys a clear message tt everyone has got to believe in theirselves. Nothing's impossible too. LOL. Don't Mess With the Zohan is just another super super funny movie. Heh. Abit perverted la. But still nice to watch. If ppl say theres nothing behind the story, i guess i beg to differ. The movie just shows tt everyone has got to live their dreams and only then they will live blissfully. & today, watched Get Smart with the S17 ppl. Another nice show. I cant seem to read the meaning behind the story yet. or maybe theres none? LOL. So effectively, theres no school for me for the rest of this week but theres a need to attend the training for the Aus Maths thingy on thurs and friday. Aiyo. I so dun like the timing lor. Stuck in between the morning and aftnoon. it takes a way nice opportunity to really go out luhh. cos i can either go out in the morning for awhile n return to sch in the aftnoon, or go out aft tt which is a t 4.30pm. Tts so late la. Boo!! Ive not gone out with so many ppl. how how? I still needa go with yeemin's plan of visiting the zoo togeda with wen li, shirl, josh n dunno who else la. Needa meet up the MICES gang. Long time no see liwen. So tts a must. Then sandy, amirah, lyn and yen. Guess the last time i meet the whole of them is end of last yr lor. OMG.
|