|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
OMG! I wonder wads up with bestest family but it seems like baby juice is our fav drink. Hehe. Tts thanx to me. LOL. Im so lazy to upload pics of twinnie drinking baby juice, but maybe tmr. Heeh.
Tmr's maths paper.. & as usual, im so free. Maths practise papers are meant to stay virgin. So i shall let them be. Urgh. I just feel so lazy to study math luhh. Its just numbers and more numbers. Why is everybody studying and making me feel guilty for not studying math. Sheesh. Maybe I shall read thru abit later. Oh. Tt is just a maybe. OMG. The flowers from Don are starting to die. Sad sad. I wont be able to look at the pretty petals and smell their flowery scent soon. Boo! Shall dry them soon. I didn knew i love flowers so much. LOL. Guess cos they're from don. Yeah, i love don don. :) |