Oh mann. I planned to finish all 35 questions for the maths holiday assignment today but i barely started on it. And its due in two days' time. Oh great. I just feel lazy to do. Boooo... Im a pig pig pig. I tink the only thing im not so lazy to do is to play n eat. Maybe tts the reason y im growing fatter and fatter. Cool.

Ive been planning to create a new blog skin too but ive not started on it too. ive not created a hp theme for Don too. ive not done alot of things tt i planned to do. Am i considered a failed planner? Heh. Nvm. I'll think abt it next time.

I guess my mind's suppose to be in mugger mode rite now but its barely there. Maybe its in the reflective mode but not fully. Or maybe just thinking. LOL. I think ive 1001 funny qns in my head at any one second. But nobody seems to want to ans my qns. I guess i gotta research for myself. LOL.

I think my internet connection is a lil screwed rite now. Guess i'll update soon.