|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
KUNGFU PANDA was great. It was such a nice movie tt i stopped myself from falling asleep. I was actually feeling v tired and BAD. It was really unplanned. I was actually doing math in school and so was joshua. And just when i tot he turned into mugger mode, he shouted across and asked to catch a movie since we got so sian from doing work. I dunno why i immediately agreed.
Ahhhh... Did i make the wrong choice? I hope i didn. But i tink i made Don feel so upset. Disappointed. Boo! I dunno wad to do. Feel so bad and upset. Eh. Nvm. I no mood to blog. |