|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
If you want to know the truth, You make or break my day
If you want to know the truth I wouldn't have it any other way Yeah. i tink everybody makes a difference in my life. They either make or break my day. Omg. I didn noe missing ppl can be so bad. I miss my friends. Omg omg. Hope liwen's doing fine. Ive not seen, smell or heard her for v v long. Oh mann. I miss meowing with her during math class. & she's always the one who will pei me eat slowly. Ive not spent time with alan for v long too. Tink the last time was on josh's bday. N he was in a bad mood then. Omg. He was really a great fren. Tink its hard to find such good friends luhh. I still rmb the time whe i felt so lonely in dec and had no one to eat with. N he was busy with badminton training. He actually came all the way to sit with me while i eat since he had his lunch. N he went back for his training late. OMG. N god noes how much he loves badminton trainings and badminton rackets are his woves. lol. I miss joshua tan too. Since he got into SA, ive not talked much to him. Miss all the times when we make Gary ang go haywire with our nonsense. LOL. Omg. He's so nice to crap with. Aiyo. i dunno wads wrong with me but i tink ive been abit emo since last night tinking abt all the ppl i so called lost contact with. BOO! I miss yiyao, jin zhe, oh, even sheedy. Sigh. I just miss everybody in 4p2. Tt includes wallace aka cow. LOL. 07S15 too. Boo! Thinking of all these ppl makes me depress. I dunnno wads up with my immune system. Tink it has gone haywire liao. Ive been sneezing since ten mins sitting thru the maths paper jnow. So irritating la. I dun fewel the least depress aft maths paper actually. Cos neva study, so tts wad i asked for mah. Sniffling and trying to tolerate the stupid tummy ache while doing maths which i totally didn prepare for. Wadeva la. Pass then pass. Fail then fail lor. Its over. Now left with studying phy. I hope Don's doing fine. Hope he will be less depressed when he's with his frens. I feel bad tt i cant be there for him. i just feel bad tt i headed for home before even asking if he's fine. Omg omg. I hope he doesn hate me. Is this wad they call retribution.. Wad goes ard, comes ard. K la. Tink i was a bad gf. Serves me rite lor. Oh yea. I'll try my best to help don with phy. He musn get depressed again aft phy paper. Hmm. Actually i was tinking of not gg to mac to study cos i dun feel well. But since banana gg, then i guess i'll go. Gotta meet my mum soon for lunch. Omg. I feel so lazy to go out. The drug's making me drowsy and weak. Oh yea. Ytd's pic. |