HAPPY FATHERS' DAY to all the fathers in the world!!! :)


LOL. I made a v funny card for my daddy but sad i cant upload any pics. I dunno if its my comp or blogger sumthing wrong today. Im actually still feeling tired. Got back home at almost 6am in the morning jnow from Fathers' Day celebration with my cousins and aunts and uncles. hope the Daddys enjoyed themselves.

Went to the IT fair at Suntec jnow. Omg. Damn crowded la. My bro la. Bring us all the way there to ask daddy to buy the Navigator. I tink its quite cool but i was wondering if its a possible factor for road accidents. Cos it kinda distracts the driver. Okay la. Wadeva. Maybe shud be more optimistic. It really aids in getting to destination at the shortest or quickest route. And it can serve as a game tool or M3 and even more. not bad la. Worth the money. :)

Mammmamiaaaa!!! I want go watch TV le. Theres incredible tales and then Pushing Daisies and then The Apprentice and then Solitary. LOL. I dunno since when i got into the habit of watching TV. But nvm. Tink im just too bored n im rather too tired otr not in the mood tostudy.PROMISE TO STUDY TMR! :)