|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Yawns. So bored so bored. I haven even start on holiday assignments cos i dun haf the mood for it. There was school on tuesday and i guess its the only fun day so far. Mary shocked me with tt big doll on the tree. Bad bad mary. Make me get a fever from tt shock. Stupid. LOL. I want go shopping. Want go with twinnie, n mei mei n mary. Whee. Sad daddy cant go. Then cnnt use daddy's credit card. Spend 100000000000 euros. LOL. Nvm. Can get from mei de. Hehe. Omg. tink my blog's getting more rubbish as days pass by. Im lazy to think as i blog. Haha! My hse seems to be like a ghost city everyday. So quiet. So sad. I miss Don. Ahhhhhhh.. Poor him. Always get injured during rugby. Then still cnnt see him. Boo! And i'll be leaving for malacca on friday. Damn. guess i'll haf to wait till monday for tt NUS physics thing togeda. Hmm.. I tink im becoming worse each day. I tink ive attitude problem. LOL. n i tink sometimes im a lil too playful. Ive been playing the whole day, EVERYDAY. Play comp, then PSP, then comp Then PSP. Omg omg. Help me get to my books. |