|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Its friday again and i feel super exhausted. Dunno why. Drama had a new tune. We were like acting out our scenes in the musical way. really fun and interesting. Had a good laugh. Despite the part where i got a D for the first time for my 2.4km run, the day went fine. Oh well. I really cant be bothered oredi la. I really wanted to walk all the way cos i seriously felt like vomiting and my body reached tt point of time when u feel like u've totally no more energy. Its just damn irritating la. Summore i was feeling super lazy and not in the mood to run. But maybe, i was wrong. If only i didn walk so much or tried to run faster instead of just slow jog and walk, i would haf gotten a much better timing. Had lunch at Pizza hut and service was bad. Had to wait like a thousand years before we got our soup. OH. Jiat ying lost her phone. lol. And so, we were late for maths and the teacher demanded an apology latter from each of us who were late. it was fun trying to phrase sarcasm in a milder way. :) GP was fun. It was shocking to haf an uncompleted work complimented by the teacher and even level head. LOL! Class was just enjoyable la. Think energy level was a lil too high. One hour went passed just like tt. Great. Ms Tay: I found two pieces of work which are exactly the same? James and kenneth. Can u tell me why? Marvin: Cher cher cher!!! I noe i noe! Its because great minds think alike. Ms Tay: Realy ar? Myra: No la, cher. Its creative minds collide. Ms Tay: Oh. Collide ar? U want sing for me the song? funny funny. I love my class!!! :)
|