|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Reached home at like ten plus from drama. So tired and my stomach's really painful from gastric. Bleah. But i tink today's session was a very enjoyable one. And theres more meaning to our play now. Tink we shud all thank esther. And i wanna thank hariz!! Yay yay!! No drama next tues. Means no need go sch at all. Means can gather P2 ppl in pioneer. Liwen ends early tt day too. So she can join us too. But theres so many stuff to do online. Maybe we shall all like gather at someone's hse n haf our e-lectures n finish our e-tutorials wadsoever first. Wad abt e-PE. HAHA!! I think e-learning day is retarded. They shud make it like one month. Or atleast a week. PE was boring cos it rained in the morning. N i got my shoe soaked. For dunno wad reason, tink im super retarded nowadays. I used to always wear slippers to school when it rains in the morn but not today. Why why?!! Maybe i was lazy to bring a shoebag. Pe. Stupid pull ups. I rather do normal ones. And i rather run 1 min 40 sec every freaking round four times than 3 sets of suicide run. Makes my butt ache and my legs feel like jelly luhh. :) you can see who's the odd one out in class clearly in this pic. HAHAHAHA! I actually talked to mis siti abt it. was so nice to be able to have a long chat with her jnow la. And she say i shud try gg for media cos hse thinks im v outspoken and suitable for it however, i dun tink im interested. And she was like out of the blue asking if theres a chance tt sufi and i'll end up togeda. LOl. So funny. I saw this on the second level window of the school library. Super funny. Our famous white shark, the librarian. Okay. Im off to prepare my welcome to saturday morning! |