|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
I tink ive been really busy and deprived of sleep tt im slowly turning into a yao gui again. LOL. I tink i bought quite alot of food in school today. But today damn funny. I bought my food n drink n then went to find mdm chong with ruiyong n jiat ying. And when i came back, both my food n drink disappeared. And i got abit cranky. Sorry kash for making fun of ur turban. LOL. He was like "Where do u tink i can hide your food?" So i said, "There. In your turban." Aft whining enuff, i went to buy new food. Chocolate croissant. Then went to eat kway teow and two tuna puffs. ZOMG. I ate so much rite.. Come home from sch still needa finish dinner. But like no more appetite. Cos i dun really like the food. HAHA! So tts why i concluded most of my money is spent on fooooood.
The weekend zoomed. I didn do anything at all. was supposed to finish up my work during my three and half hour break in school. But in the end, it was all wasted with chattings and more chattings. Omg. I cant have bad time management again. but it seems like i do. I think getting more and more exhausted each day increases the tendency of me being lazy and cant be bothered to do certain things. But i jolly well noe the effects of procrastinating though. And its always satisfying to haf so much work done. I guess i cant spend too much time here cos i still haf lots to do. Bleah. New GP teacher today. She's fun and i tink she noes how to control a class better. She'll be with us for like 5-6 weeks. I hope she's really capable to equip us with enuff techniques/skills to score for GP. Lets haf faith in her. :) I love the class forum. Super funny. Its like KIDS GONE WILD!! My lil sister kenneth toh is so fun to play with. Haha! Okay okay. Later my husband get jealous. lol. And im supposed to set up class blog. but ive yet to. cos i haven made theblogskin. Maybe just get one from blogskin and create my own later?? hmm.. Im a lazy chu. |