|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
I had almost forgotten what i said a few months back. Almost. But now its clear in my head. I shall always look at the world, seeking the good things in everything. Be contented with everything. Love everyone around me for who they are and i gotta love myself before i start to love others well. I may have took sometime before realising my purpose in life. But now, I shall strive to fulfil my potential. :) TGIF! Had a good time laughing at how "makcik" hussaini was. And hariz, if im bitchy, u are the bestest MINAH ever. Hahaha! Now im back at home sweet home. feel kinda relieved. But frustrated at the same time cos my shampoo and shower foam and everything seems to run out. I didn haf the time to stock up and i tot they could last me for maybe another two weeks. Boo! Nvm. Shud get them soon. I think i should really take a good rest this weekend and get my assignments and all sorted out. No study date this weekend. Anybody wanna to date me? LOL. I haven really blogged properly ytd. Was quite in a rush but in the end, didn really sleep early cos i was like writing a long "essay". Just a long hopefully-motivational letter for don. I think i get really happy when i get to touch others life or just do any good. Haha! My new "best friend" is really a nice person lor. I think he changed alot la. He just had lil teeny weeny attitude problem. but he had changed for the better. And he talks nicely to me, cos i treat him well. And i cud see that he was trying his best to be nicer. Like showing his colourful hockey ball to me, offering food and the best.. Waiting for me to finish my food and then carry my bag. Hong kai rocks! LOL. Now ive to learn to like one more person in class. Then i can really say i love 08s20 to the max! Class is just a hell lot of fun even though the assignments and tests are like stressing us out. Okay. I seemed to haf forgotten my dear 07s15 and my pae classes 07s25 n 08s17. But i really don't. Im missing alot of ppl la. Just needa find the time to spend more time and haf catch ups. :) Life seems so much different now la. In and out of school. Time really changes everything i guess. Changes is a constant thing in life. So i guess everybody should identify the changes, adapt, continuing working towards ur goal. :) Im kinda relieved tt im not in the econs remedial group anymore this year. Hey, i did well for test! WOW! but theres the compulsory newly implemented GP lecture. And there goes my early school dismissal on thurdays. 08s20 is progressively getting more bonded and united even though cliques are forming. heh. but its really good tt the class is getting bonded. It helps making every session as a class very enjoyable. Today's so-called forum was super funny and enjoyable. The front panel ppl were really trying to smoke their way thru. And i tink we make no sense at all. Haha! And james even get the FHM magazine as his reference cos he was so-called a doctor. Angel n mortal game!! I just feel super curious to know who's my angel la. Just so curious. I dunno wad to do for my mortal though. Ask him shut up? Heh. So mean la. lol. I think some ppl think tt im damn right mean to the max. But i think im not. cos i love to say wadeva i want just for the fun of it. Deep inside, i noe wads right and wads wrong la ofcos. Oh yea. I have so many pics which i wanna delete from my phone le. So here are some of them. the walls are so pretty in the ACJC centre of the arts theatre. we explored the prohibited sites. oops. marvin aka mary the maid carrying the bags class lunch i look insane mary! cool hairstyle. credits to the wind. see the FHM mag. okay. retarded me. Now i feel super tired and sleepy. I haf super ugly eyebags. And i super hate them. Cos they feel super uncomfortable. LOL! My upper body kinda aches from pe. Ran only for three rounds today cos i almost emptied my stomach's content. It was so scary la. Was doing the crunches and suddenly "bluerghhhh". Lucky pam was behind me to "send" me to the teacher. Haha! So in the end, this lil pig will remain a pig. |