|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Hip hip hurray. Another night to slack. Im sleepy but not so tired. Mr Sas is gonna watch us tmr. I tik the whole drama body is feeling nervous. Heh. Anw, PE today was superb. Cos it rained. So we didn haf to do too much strenuous activity. Was in the hall. Mass pe with four or five other classes. So cool la. Played the seven-up game at the same time. So if we say any multiples of seven or number with seven in it, gotta restart the count. Haha!Total of 100 jumping jacks, 48 push ups, ten crunches, 8 back razors and 2 1-min half squat. Damn slack la. i tot circuit training usually damn tough de. Lucky not for today. I tink cos not enuff time. We wasted like half an hour to get ready and all. LOL! Joey is my beloved Daddy. Family's all screwed up nowadays. Haha! Class fund stuff will be settled tmr. i wonder who's gg to be the next treasurer. hope there wont be anymore money prob from tmr onwards. I wonder why our money can sublime. LOL! I tink i miss the old times alot alot alot rite now. :( |