So tired!! Slept at four am ytd luhh and had to wake up so early in the morning. It is a super rainy day today. And its just too cold. Oh and i was dressed so formally. Omg! Nvm la. Once in awhile must look like some rich tai tai. LOL!

The business proposal writing workshop was kinda a waste of time. We were all complaining abt being hungry throughout the workshop luhh. And my tummy was making unhappy music. Had a very cheap lunch at the cathay. And as usual, meals are always a nice bonding session. But then, don don had to leave for his OG outing and we were all hiding away his stuffs. Haha! and he's so cute. Finding his stuff in our bags except mine. Neva even suspect me of taking any of his things cos im his lao po. Awww.. His ipod was clearly in my hands but he took so long to realise. Then he hug me goodbye and hit my head cos i deceived him. LOL! So funny.

Then i tink i was just wasting my time ard Wisma Atria cos i seriously dun feel like going all the way to Marina with Leonard's OG. Went home with christine since steven and jen boon last minute decided to find the rest at marina. Bt at home, there was nothing that i can do. Cos the house is still under renovation. Was so bored and tired luhh. But i haf my lao gong to entertain me via sms. Haha!!

I think don is very very very sweet lor. He somehow always make me feel bad though. I tink he's just a very nice boy but good la, that wud make me a better person. Haha! I love Don's chest alot!!! Omg! Haha!! But really la. I tink his chest is very nice. LOL! And he's really getting tt rugby team body. Nice nice. But he get so many injuries from rugby and he's getting so dark. And his lips are so dry. Shall get him some lip balm. Haha! I love my hubby. :)

Okay okay. I tink the other family members will get jealous. LOL! I love all luhh.

And i shall sleep early tonight. Very tired.