|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
So the class posting results are finally out. Im glad tt all the 08S17 members are posted into 08S17 again. However, non of the J1 seniors are. so tt includes me! BOO! So sad luhh. I noe its kinda bad for me to not let my new classmates from 08S20 a chance before saying i dun wanna be in their class. Budden.. I want my friends. No no. I need my friends. I want tong tong. He's an awesome chemistry teacher. If i were to get kelly chua again, i wud rather kill myself la. Well, atleast theres farid in the same class as me. But i saw another maly girls name. If she's the ____ type, im so gonna die. :( Not feeling quite well today. Haf been sleeping and sleeping for dunno how many hours. Even slept during the innovative and creative thinking skills workshop. Gosh. Wasted my money. lol. But cudn help it la. Thanx alot to zijian cos he lent me his jacket cos i didn bring today. I help him make his jacket smell nicer in return. :) LOL! And im not listless anymore. Hurray! Feel kinda torn apart la actually. Shud i really appeal back to 08S17? Hmm. The ppl are very nice la. Will surely miss them being classmates de. But my civic tutor, darren tan, really not bad. He's a good physics tutor. Smart ass. Always come out with great ideas. Then physics tutorials will always be fun. Sigh. I was actually just trying to console myself. Im sooooooo sad la. feel like crying actually. I want to be in 08S17. I want i want i want i want. Why cant they put us togeda. I wonder how they actually allocate the classes la. its not even according to grades and i take the exact same combination as them. Bleah. Sometimes, these kinda things just happen luhh. When you really wanna be somewhere else, situation doesn permit. But i really feel touched by some of the 08S17 kids. I really must treasure them. :) Dun worry, guys. I wont forget you all. |