I tink i finally settled down with S20. Like finally get it right in my brain tt im in S20 and not S17 anymore. But s17 will never leave my mind. My whole family there luhh. My husband, sons and daughters. One whole screwed up family. Everyone abnormal de. But tts wad makes it a fun family. Haha!

Ytd was quite a fun day. Actually planned to haf dinner with the S17 family but then after playing basketball, it was oredi too late. so i just left for home. Dun wanna reach too late and get scolded/ grounded tt kinda thing. Heh. I was so deprived of sleep for the past few days tt ive been eating non-stop like a hungry ghost and then immediately sleep. just like a pig. Haha!! Tts wad don say la. But he's becoming like a hungry ghost and pig too. So retarded. Learning all the dumb things from me. But i love my family. Full of retards. Just like meeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ahaha!

Oh. And i had my first econs tutorial of the year ytd. 20/03/2008. One memorable day. Cos surprisingly and amazing, i tink im starting to love econs. Omg! I find it so weird a. Cos usually i cant be bothered with econs. And i was actually v tired when i entered class ytd. I dun even like the look of the teacher cos she smile so non-genuinely. I heard lotsa bad "feedback"s abt the teacher from other students too. well, i do agree she sound BITCHY. Like sarcastic to the max. but then, she make econs sound damn interesting. Okay, in a nutshell, i tink im gonna love econs from now on. great! :)

Planned to study the whole of today but was stuck watching tv in the middle of the day. and blogging right now. But nvm, shall go back to completing the econs tutorials before watching Survivors and Princess hours later. Heh. will be sleeping at two plus. But nvm la. Mr darren tan only asked me to sleep at ten if there is school the next day. Lol! Its so funny la. I guess i shud stop saying tt im tired and hide away my dark circles. Oh well. Not like im any less attentive in class when im tired. Ive got into a good habit in me. Which is to be sitted upright in class and take down notes all the time. It helps keeping me awake throughout even though ican be suoer tired.

I love myself! and my friends.



Do they look like my fingers?? Obviously not!! I dun tink i will ever send this kind of msg to any guy luhh. Lol!!

Steven!!!
Cheer up okay?? I want u to stay happy and funny. But dun bully me la. I really panicked mann. Tot u really sent it to don.