and i was suddenly thinking back to the topic which was discussed some of my loved S17 peeps. Isit better to love or be loved? And eric and i was saying we want the "and" word instead of "or". But really, if u can only choose one, which is better?

I guess its actually better to love if u can do it sincerely and just be loved for what you are. I mean, you cant expect every single person to love you. But u can always love everyone. Its true that to be loved and feel loved makes u feel so much happier. Like u noe there are ppl out there who cares for u n u're not alone. However, to love somebody, it brings u to a whole new level. It just makes u a better person somehow. Like u will always see the good things in a person, and treasure them for tt. And it shows others the human side of u. LOL! Im not saying ppl out there are all inhumane. Some are just lacking of humanity; driven by selfishness and greed. heh. I just think sincerity is the most important thing in the world.

Love always brings me back to friendship. Aahhhhh.. Kk. I said it so many times la. I just love my friends a whole lot. Love them loads and loads and loads. Ok la. Some, i dun love as much as others. LOL! Am i in a terrible? Sylvester thinks tt my expectation is too high. And he predicts tt i will stay unavailable forever. Hahahaha!! So not true luhh. Im always available.. for my friends. They can just come and talk to me anytime abt anythng. Haha!

Anyway, i dun tink my expectation is high at all lor. there sjust certain basic things tt u needa fulfil. And it'll be enuff. However, as i said. I dun tink its the time for BGR. Anw, i haf my husband and son to talk to whenever i need. I love don and zijian!! :) And the rest of my family too. Haha!! I just think tt self-love is the greatest love of all. And friendship is a special kinda love. LOL! Just like how so many ppl noe alan is my loverboy. But i dun tink he'll ever be my bf. And expectation is not the problem here luhh. I tink alan make such a sweet bf who cares a lot. Its so hard to find somebody who will check on u every few hours when u r sick and will come and find you whenever you need him even though he's not exactly free. But sometimes, his badminton gets more priority luhh. But i tink i made him late for badminton for quite a number of times. LOL!

Okay. Now i tink i miss having lunch with him. Tts when its so nice to talk to him but now he's so busy with badminton and catching up on homework. And i miss michele. bet she's busy working or sumthng. Liwen too!! Supposed to study togeda with her but not sure if she'll be free on my free days. I neva even mug with my darling yinlin this few days. Omg! Im starting to miss so many ppl. Junxi and bryan. Bleah. Oh yea. I miss my cousin. He's in thailand. And so is bryan. :( Haha! Zul zul zul. Busy man! Always neglect me. Nvm. Shall not dump u. U're still my online bf. Hafiz and i are planning to beat u and vincent up for dao-ing us. But i can give chance de. Anw, vincent replied me. So, forgiven. And i guess i'll be giving the 07S25 a miss this time. Since u're not gg too. Vincent is not free so i guess hw wont be going too. and thus, hafiz wont go. and wenfang say she may cancel it cos so little ppl going.

Oh yea. Suddenly im reminded of tt tyra banks show. Skinny bitches are evil So true!! Haha! I noe of quite a few skinny ppl who are so damn evil . Boo! Okay la. I noe i can be evil. But i dun go ard terribly discriminating obese people. Some ppl are just born tt way. And anw, u think skinny is nice meh? Its so ugly. Comparable to the starving ppl in the third world countries. LOl! I tink the best is to be just right. Not too fat or skinny. Cos being fat is torturing urself. Not only u will get unwanted attention, u needa put in xtra effort for a small amount of work. its tiring la despite having more potential energy?? Haha!

And its so late oredi. I wonder how im going to be dressed so formerly and dragging ymself to town so early in the morn tmr. Haha! cute la. I wonder why in the world they wanna go out in formal wear but i tink its kinda cute. As don say, dun haf to worry if ppl stare at us. cos we are dashing and pretty. heeh. :)