|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Tmr, its gg to be another boring day. No more lessons aft ten. I tink mass lecture weeks are a waste of time la. Theres like so much time to slack, tt even when u just cant study well at a certain time of the day, u kinda force urself to do it. Oh well, its kinda nice to confine urself to a study cubicle. Like all u can see is wood. If ur brain pauses for a moment, u can just stone there alone peacefully. Oh well. Maybe i shall do it again tmr. Anw, the 08S17 gang is also studying. COOL but kinda weird. Heh. I just feel so tired today. Drama session was like so long today. But nvm. Cos the next drama session for me will be the Wednesday aft next week. Heeh. Thanx to the J2s. All the best for ur tests mannnzzz. Anw, i tink sum of the J1s were scared off by us. Not purposely de. Husaini la!! So mad abt sumthng.. Then we were just bitching all the way. Exposing the politics. Oh well. Politics happen everywhere. So yea. And im now lagging so behind my study schedule la. Thanx to the orientation and the piggy me during the weekends. Oh mann. Tt means i still haf to study for the first few days of March hols. Then i gotta sacrifice some parts of my social life. I wanna go shopping!! I wanna spend time with my friends!! Hmm.. And zulie woolie.. we shall celebrate ur bday a mth aft ur bday yea. Haha! So okay. GO MYRA!! :) And i hate fakers. Rawr. |