|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Last day of PAE!!! Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo... haha! well, okay. Day went fine i guess. Even though i feel sickish now. Ran only two rounds for PE. Tts like WOAH!! Splendid! :) And then played soccer. Grass was super slippery and almost everybody slipped and fell. I almost fell into the grass but i tink got warrior. LOL! I tink Zhi Kai got hold of my hand just on time to save me from falling. Phew! Haha! I tink PE was ok la. but i tink the PE we had last yr during PE was much more fun. 07S25 against 07S24 (sylvester's class) Hehehe. But then, tt was seriously an aggressive game even though there were more girls playing then. I tink i successfully grew much much darker today after looking at the mirror. Guess its thanks to playing basketball with some of the 08S17 ppl right in the middle of the day. 12 noon. Great! But i really enjoyed myself. So i dun mind. Just tt i feel feverish. I tink its the hot sun jnow. Oh yea. Had fun wearing BP uniform again. Haha! The last few moments of lunch at our "second canteen". Before Junxi treated all of us to sweettalk. :) The smallest girl in class!! v work-oriented. But good la. Gets us back to work when we float far away. IVA. Ivalaalaalaa.. Haha! Always disturb her. But she's a nice lady. Great PE companion too. Hockey trainings trains her stamina. Great motivator! :) FELICIA. Oh mann. The card she gave me was so sweet and touching la. Will really miss this quiet but funny girl. We'll meet up yea! But it'll be hard since she'll be in poly. :( CHRISTINE. The hardworking girl. Since u're staying in PJ! will see you ard school. heeh. Hopefull still smae class luhh. JEN BOON. The girl who can really take crude jokes. Damn zai la! Cos the last thing on earth i would ever need is a petty girl. Heeh. BRYAN. Youngest boy in class! But doesn look like one. LOL! Nice guy la. But loves to bully me. And the thing he wants me to rmb him of is his PUNCH. So dumb la. haha! KASH. Okay. LOL! I always make fun of him cos ehehe.. Shall not say. But its fun asking him qns related to his hair, turban etc. Hahahaha!! ZI JIAN. He looks like Yee Min to me. even shirley says so. Anw, his gg NYJC. So zul, take care of him. Hahaha!! V nice guy la. Glad u're fine now. Can always come and talk to me okay?? I noe u love me. I love u too! Haha!! My round ball! LOL! Yeah. Another staying one.. Good good. We'll go pon wadeva stuffs tt we dun wanna attend. Heeh. And really thanx la!! U're actually v sweet one. I tink u're very reliable actually. A good friend to everyone. I seriously can see luhh. From the way u try to stop me from telling u how bad ur fren is, but never even scold me. Strongly neutral. Cool! Never see him in BP before. But nvm. Now we're seeing. Haha! And he's damn funny la. I tink he;s a shy guy. Takes time to open up. The one who hates being called cute. LOL! And i tot he grew fatter each day cos of the amount tt he eats. But now i noe tt actually, he's slimming down. He was a giant mann. Scary. And he say he eat v lil' now. I can faint la. His portions are humongous. JOSHUA. Jordan's brother!! He sound like Jordan but doesn act like one la. He seriously damn blur one. But ttmakes it enjoyable to haf him ard. haha! The very sporty one. Heh. I honestly tink he's good looking with brains. Haha! Oh well.. He plays soccer alot. But i tink when it comes to work, he does it right. Responsible i shud say? One of the first guys in class who talked to me quite alot and let me noe more abt him. Saw a good friend in him. But weirdly, not really talking much now. He reminds me of vincent. Not the looks. But character. I was actually tinking, isit a dunearn thing?? LOL! But really la. I tink he's the kind who will talk to u when u talk to him and only aft tt will u find tt he;s fun to talk to. Well.. I didn try to crap the way i crapped with vin. CHEM TUTORIAL Our favourite teacher, Tong tong!! Mr tong was kinda upset woth our attitude in class but was okay left tt. I like him alot la. he's the kind who'll scold there and end there. He'll just forget wadeva tts happen aft tt and u can continue having fun. Arm wrestling!!! One of the things i used to do in sec sch. So cool! But now, my elbow hurts aft wrestling cos of that volleyball injury. Oh mann.. it seems like its gonna stay with me for life. :( I miss vball training la!! I wanna play vball soon. Then we all left for home, classes etc. And i went to the canteen to study. Liwen came!! And she finds peejay a condusive place for learning. Tts cos its like windy all the time, everywhere. and there are like abundance of tables and chairs at almost every corner of the school. HAHAHA!! My darling v cute hor. I love her so much.. :) And lets see who'll really believe Alan's my lover since they refuse to believe his my best friend/ TIGHT friend. Summore if anyone asked, both of us will just say "yes, we're lovers" LOL! Damn funny. Yeah. And i always take the opportunity of him being my lover to see Mr SJI. Haha! and i tot i say im not interested anymore. |