I guess i was just so exhausted.. Im like a pig this weekend. All i do is sleep and eat and sleep and eat.. LOL! But really la, I was awake for only 7 hours ytd. The rest of the time, i was sleeping. And today, i woke up at like 1pm although i slept quite early the day before. OMG!! Wondering wads happening to me. Im like so sleepy again now.

I wonder if i'll get scolded tmr. Oh well.. come what may. I really cudn be bothered oredi la when they kept calling me on saturday morning to report for CIP at Taman Jurong CC. Number one, i was just too tired. Number two, i wudn be able to get there on time even if i rushed. So yea, i just smsed saying i wasn feeling well and then forget abt the whole CIP thingy. Heh. Not like ive not done much CIP. The CIP hours from administrating Project Agape tt day shud be enuff. And even before tt, ive accumulated at least twenty hours. Okay. I noe tt was so irresponsible of me. I swear i wont do it again. Heeh.

And ive just printed out the appeal letter to stay as a class. Cant wait to see my lovely 08S17 kids tmr. Theres mass lectures which i feel like skipping. But i noe i shudn. Haha! cos its like setting a super bad example to the rest. Lectures bores me out though. Cos its practically a repeat of last yr's. Sigh.