|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Finale ytd was awesome. I was with zijian, don, joshua, tian fong and eric the whole time. Im like a full-time crasher cos i seriously dun feel the least attached to my OG28. Its like, they damn sian la. So quiet. There are nice ppl. But they're just too quiet. And im sure my OGLs cud do a much much btr job. Bleah. Well, wadeva. I totally pangseh my OG for the campfire. Haha!! They cant contact me in any way anw. The contact list damn cool la. There's evryone's name including mine. There's everyone's birth dates, handphone numbers an email address too. But not mine. LOL!!
And then they played such an emo song towards the end of finale. And we get so emo. Some of us actually cried cos it was junxi's last day in PJC. He'll be studying in NYJC. Boo! So sad la. Now theres 19 of us in pj since junxi gg nyjc and bryan gg acjc and the rest go poly. 08S17 before jx leave. sob sob. Steven n I. :) I tot he wanted to do sumthng funny when he asked to take a pic with me la. Luckily he didn. I tink u did a good job as an OGL dude!! OH!! And i gotta thank so many ppl. Esp wandi, vijay, hendra and the whole group of malay J1 senior guys. They seriously confronted those guys who bullied me ytd halfway through the finale. I was so scared la. Cos they were damn scary. And i tink they freaked those guys out. Haha! Cool. So many guys standing up for me. And thanx, Don for shouting ard "Myra kena whack!!" and asked so many ppl to get revenge on my behalf. So sweet la. And Raam, for telling his group of frens to hit those bullies if they are Bryan's true frens. LOL!! Im so touched. |