|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Wahh. My throat is still not fine. So painful. I really want it perfectly fine soon! I noe haris is desperately trying to get sick. Never found anyone like this before luhh. He drank my fruit punch frm my infected straw and purposely ate my lozenges. Seriously asking for sickness la tt guy. So anw, the second day of blood donation drive is over! Ive successfully tolerated Usha's unpredictable temper and i tink Huai Zher's a really good guy luhh. I was like somehow bullying him cos i always MIA. Then he'll always haf to take over my duty. He doesn complain anythng at all though. Thanx alot la, dude. :) Ruenn sheng donating his blood. Vijay and Haris giving their support. LOL. I tink tts christopher's ass. And tts Rishi donating his blood. Funny guy la he. Had a short chat with him. Seems like everyone is saying tt the class is getting a lil' bit boring. So much quieter than last time. Well, btr environment to study i guess? Hm. Chatted with Mdm Yaty too when she was donating her blood. Tts one nice teacher I noe. And oh! Met sufi before his CCA started and he told me how my blog got publicised to all the 07S15 kids during GP lesson by Hariz. Omg omg omg! I noe they had a good laugh at how i describe my MR SJI. And dear kenneth lee houji says he's a frequent reader too. Poor ken, he's like dunno which course in poly he shud take. Just dun make the wrong decision yea, buddy! We'll meet up soon for lunch. Cos im just like you. Hate to rot at home. ooh. And Sufi better help ken and i get the 07s15 class tee. Heeh. Im kinda irritated with myself now though. Cant seem to find my photoshop software cd. So i cant brighten those pics which are abit dark. And i cant transfer songs to my comp too. So sad.. I found some nice songs from haris's phone jnow when i was playing with it. I guess i just haf to play it on my phone when i wanna listen. So anw, ALL THE BEST to those who are collecting their O level results tmr!! Im having a great break meanwhile. Heeh. :) |