|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
So drama's gonna be intensive soooon. Three sessions per week. Long hours in school. And when the rehearsals at ACJC Centre for Performing Arts start, i may reach home as late as midnight. Ooh. I must start drilling it in me. Its gonna be FUN FUN FUN. Tiring, but it will be WORTHWHILE. I needa manage my time well. Must must must do well for Mid Year Exams. Getting fully-occupied force you to be focussed, babe. shall not grumble. shall not complain. shall not whine.
That is called self-brainwashing. :) See, Hariz. Im such a good drama member. LOL! Anw, i guess the days left without school wont be as boring as i tot it wud be. well, okay. May still be boring. But atleast i dun haf to really rot. since theres a short part of tt Somebody script to be memorised. Wahh. Pang Jing Lian. The legendary seductress. Omg omg omg! Interesting. Ooh. And i feel so lucky i dun fall under the category MALE. Haha! Cos theres like a super long dialog which all the drama guys have to memorise. Tsk tsk. All i can do is pity them. Seriously la. its not like they dun have other things to do. The assignments piling up and they have endless tests. Poor frens. I tink Wen li is getting irritated by Jia Jun and I. Maybe now he learnt tt its wrong to put to bpians togeda when u're not one. Haha! I tink he's so shocked by how fast we clicked. Maybe he didn noe tt we aint just hi bye frens. Lol. But hey, BPIANS are generally nice ppl yea. Okay. Maybe tts a generalisation. but wadeva. heeh. I noe ppl always say one shud never give up. But.. I gave up searching for Gurmit Singh at Facebook. Wahaaa. He want his pics, i tink there are lotsa other pioneers who can send him. I just feel tired now. |