|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Oritey! So i reached home near 11pm today. Hoho! Really didn expect it too be tt late. But i guess i was talking to yinlin at the coffee shop for quite some time before realising tt its drawing late. I tink we talked for like 2 hours. OMG! Sound super aunty. Anw, drama session jnow was actally the auditions for Drama SYF. I tink the coach just wants to see the character in us and wad kind of role we can take up. Tts wad i tink luhh. Cos he was taking note of us. I tink the auditions were super hilarious la. I laughed like mad. The script chosen was like NC 16 rated i tink. But it was made into some M18/ R21 scenes. LOL. And i was sitting somehow behind the coach. I cud see his ears turn red when Kit Yee was seducing Paul! Hahaha. Well. I didn feel nervous at all la. More like excited to act out the scene. Seductive acts need the art of seduction mann. LOL. Well, good job drama kids. :) Anw, somehow i feel the relief coach is btr than desmond la! He got more work done. And i tink i shud go to esplanade library one of these days to find a good script. But i haven paid my fines. and i dun intend to. Haha! Lets see who'll go with me... I just cant go to sleep now aft tt caffeine-filled cup. And i felt like i relived orientation. Danced with josh the mass and fun dance. It has been a year luhh. No, actually I tink we danced sometime aft O2 last yr. Heeh. Josh seriously clowned la. He, ashraf and cynric had this "remix dance" which is actually a modified version of the school tradition dance. They got me laughing but it was still fun. But they asses last minute decided to go lot 1. Tts y yinlin and i just settled for the coffee shop togeda. And we just oredered drinks since we are oredi full. Heh. Josh, Lyn, Cynric and I was like gg ard the carpark and eating the food frm the different OGs when the J1s were playing games. I tink i ate like 3 slices of Pizza, slices of watermelon, seaweed chicken, drank cups of cold drinks frm OG27 (ok, they offered me. I didn self-service) and drank another packet of green tea. cynric got a fren to give him a packet of Ruffles which he shared with me. and josh gave me a packet of tt want want cracker. LOL! I tink i ate alot without paying anythng. Wahaa! Myra is a bad girl. And sandy wants to go out tmr. But sadly, i dun tink we will. Cos Yani's got tuition tmr. But i tink it'll be meeting my dear cousin, Syaz and Marilyn. :) So i dun haf to rot at home. Well, im supposed to finish up my chem bonding tutorials. I tink im lacking self-discipline. Tts y i tink i will die if i were to go to poly. I need guidance. Oh yea. Anw, does my blog look weird? Ive just changed everything to green. Go green, baybeh! Haha. And changed the pics. And im gonna add more. I just need changes. I hate the same old things. So yea. |