Oh. I regret skipping maths lecture jnow. Cos... there goes my chance to see Mr SJI. LOL. Okay luhh. Went to school just for an hour of physics lecture which i end up chatting with alvin and yao jie and help meng koon with her tutorials. Then, went to haf breakfast before starting on my work.


Meng koon, alvin and yao jie wanted a break and went for a 6km run


Jie Min doing her maths


I who lost focus after studying for some time
(very tired luhh. See those eyebags and messy hair)

I
tink i did lotsa work today. Finished up atomic structure, redox reactions and gaseous state tutorials. Heeh. And i pity the J2s. They seemed so stressed luhh.


Tts lyn during her 30 mins break.
She's got 4 and half hours of lessons without break aft tt.
And yani is sick. Sad huh.


Today is a very fun day despite the very hot afternoon. :) Liwen happened to lose her passport and got stuck in Singapore. So she came to find me after she settled her temporary pass and all to have lunch together. And yinlin joined after her date. Hehe. So we are the first ones to see her rebonded hair! Yay! Too bad, michele. You gotta wait till monday. We'll all meet! :)


Tts liwen. Spastic? Hahaha!


But she loves me. So i love her for her. :)


Walked ard Causeway Point, got some things and took lotsa lotsa pics. Then i succesfully spent $31 today. Ahh.. I seriously need more ppl to remind me to spend less and save more. Kenneth will only remind me once in awhile cos he's busy working.


From a mirror somewhere in CP. haha.


Despite this sign..



We still happily used the cam to take a pic



and more..


See my nose is red. Sunburnt. :(


Took some neoprints.


And then, went to print some of the pictures.


Finally, reached home at like 9pm. And now, i need my sleep. Theres civic tutorial tmr. I wonder wad it'll be like. Well.. I guess time to bond with the class. The new timetable's out btw. still so nice. Im loving school! :)



And i dunno wads with strangers who pretend that they know you;
confident to think that you're interested
when you're not at all.