Just got back from the lame CCK residents bowling tournament. And yeah, met marcus again. I tink he grew taller! Im like at his chest level now. OMG! I needa grow taller. So anw, today ive no elbow injury and i cud bowl well! YAY! And my family won the champion team again. Second time oredi. Haha! Not bad rite..

Oh yea, and theres this sec 2 guy who kept disturbing me for dunno wad reason. Do i look like his age?? Uh. I still dunno why strangers treat me as if i noe them at all. Then marcus suddenly suddenly kept quite. I dunno why. Usually he'll joke with me and like cheer whenever i strike. He's damn funny la. He'll dance like nobody business when he never strike and pretend to be very happy. So when he didn talk, i tink its abit weird huh. But he's still gentlemanly luhh. Like opening the door for me and saying bye when we're leaving for home. I tink the next time i meet him will be sumwhere in march. :)

Now i tink i better start cleaning up the mess in my room before meeting up with yinlin to make yiyao's card at her hse. Then her mum will drive us to JP. Yeah! Save money. Im seriously gg to be broke very soon. After getting my dad's birthday present. Okay. I really think i spent too much. damn it. And i need a haircut. Its only two weeks since i cut my hair but its reaching my shoulder oredi. And my bangs, they're poking into my eyes. How i wish i can grow taller as fast as my hair. Haha!

I dunno whether i shud bring some work to do at yinlin's hse. Im actually done with all the tutorials tt i need to complete by next week. But i tink theres alot of time wasted if i never bring anything to do. Heh. Nvm. Let me first see wad bag im bringing. Then, i'll decide. :)

Oh yea. Maybe i did change alot. My mum and bro says im getting very irritating cos i want everything perfect. And tt includes food! WOW! I would like complain if they didn cut the tomatoes properly, or the way they arranged the food abit messy. And i'll really complain if its tasteless, too salty etc. Omg! Since when did i get so choosy. Well, i dunno.. I even went to sort out the songs in my mp3 into the different music album cos i tot the list of songs in one big folder looks a lil' messy. And i only listen to a certain kind of songs when i study. So grouping them helps finding songs easier. I now realise tt maroon 5's album is the biggest with 15 songs inside. Heh. Cos most of the time i'll listen to it when i do my schoolwork. Apart frm tt, theres nick lachey and shayne ward. :)