Its not so early in the morning oredi but im still feeling reluctant to say hello to the aftnoon sun which will come shining through my window v soon. I could haf slept a lil bit longer. But my dreams getting my mind in a so confused state. Sometimes i really dunno if i shud believe tt dreams do convey messages to the dreamer. But at times, i tink the dream interpretation are so true. Oh well..

Met Rishi again in the morning while he was on the way to school. Funny guy la he. I tink his hair is growing a lil' too long. Time for a haircut i guess. Before Mr Tong catches him again. Haha! I wanted to go for a run but decided that i was a lil too tired for tt. So i headed home and slept. LOL. Yea, myra v lazy. But she was tired cos she completed her math tutorial before sleeping ytd. :)

So im meeting the guys later. Yeah! Its gonna be fun. :D

If I can't bridge this distance
Stop this heartache overload