Haha! To those who read the previous post abt tt jerk. Here's his apology letter. So damn contrasting luhh.

"I am truly sorry.


I'm sorry for what I did, and what I did not do. I know a simple 'sorry' hardly accounts for what I've said, especially when everything was untrue. I just hope everyone realises that I didn't mean it, and what I said was said in a brief, foolish moment of angst. I was wrong.

Firstly, I'm sorry to the girls of PJC. I'm sorry I said such stupid things. Even if it was in a moment of anger, I know it doesn't even justify what I've said. You girls are the best group of girls I've ever met, and I didn't mean it when I said what I said. You girls are worth so much more than this. I'm sorry I didn't take control of my emotions, and let anger engulf me in sheer stupidity, saying things I only dream would happen.

Second, I'm sorry to my Alma Mater. Sorry to all the Josephians in PJC and what I've put you guys through. I hope that everyone understands that SJI doesn't raise arrogant jerks like me. My school raises men of integrity and men for others. The SJI lot are really a fun bunch, please don't let what I said cloud your opinion of them. I have failed my school and my schoolmates miserably, they are nothing like me.

Third, I'm sorry to my OG. They are seriously the best group of people I have met in a long time. I really want to fix this with my OG and OGLs, I truly had fun with you guys during orientation. I don't want to let what started out as a good thing end as a bitter memory. Sorry to the girls of my OG, I'm sorry for putting you down. My attitude stinks, I know I have to change it. It was such a small, petty matter, I should have just found it in my heart to let it go.

Fourth, I'm sorry to whomever I had to cause inconvenience. The principal, the deputy principals, the discipline master, my CT, teachers involved. This was totally uncalled for, and I would have saved so much trouble if only I had been big enough to take it light-heartedly. I hope the boys that pasted the flyers around will not get expelled. They did it in a moment of passion and pride for their school, and I honestly would have done the exact same thing, if not worse, if such was spoken about my school, and I believe anyone would. Please do not punish them.

Last, I would just like to thank whoever took the flyers down. I'm sorry my stupidity caused you so much trouble, and I had no right to be defended. But you still did, and I thank you very much. It was heartening to hear that at least there were some people in school that did not hate me.

The motto of this college is 'While I live, I learn'. And I have learnt in my short time in PJC. I've learnt that underneath whatever uniform we wear, we're not that different after all. People shouldn't be judged by where they come from, and opinions shouldn't be formed based on uniform. Our uniforms don't define us as people, it's our actions that do. I'm sorry for my mistake. Believe me when I say if I could reverse this I would. I'm not asking for forgiveness, I just hope that everyone will understand, that I was being a big idiot.

I'm sorry.
Zachary"

Oh mann.. u guys cant believe how serious the issue is la. We even had to discuss abt this matter for GP lesson. I really hope the five guys who publicise tt foolish act wudn get expelled. they were just doing some justice.

Well now, im again waiting for drama to start. And once again, its a hot hot afternoon. Bleah. The J1s are gg to haf their post orientation pot luck in school later and i tink i might crash the different OGs aft drama. :) This moment of time, im really reminded of the things tt happen exactly a year ago. Our post orientation event then was the mass BBQ. I tink it was a really fun event. There were ppl running ard with charcoal and getting ppl to look ugly. Some food cudn get cooked properly but it was alright cos we had like three gigantic bags of marshmallows to indulge in. Heeh. Dancing the whole night. Mass and fun dance over and over again. I still rmb i didn noe whether to dance with Sylvester or wilfred cos they were both pulling me. Sigh. Now i miss my OG members and my OGLs especially Wei Liang. Cant see him anymore since he graduated. He's such a nice and fun guy. Sad. And sylvester. Hm. The last time he contacted me was on my brithday. :( I see wilfred like every single day. Heh.

I guess the O level results will be out somewhere next week and there wont be school for like three days or so. Yippee! Lump suggested tt we go for an outing to sentosa or some beach on one of the days. Well, tt'll be fun seeing tt the class is very fun-loving. But then, i overheard Lump telling some of the guys to tell me to wear a bikini there. OMG la. He's crazy!! Obviously i wont wear it. Im still in the process of building my abs. Haha!

Seriously luhh. Sometimes i feel as if the guys in class treat me like im younger than them or sumthng. They were like asking me to eat during breaks cos they say tt im still growing. And tt i shudn be anorexic. Like wth. I dun even look anorexic in any way. I do haf fats at certain parts of my body and i do look fat!! A flat tummy does not equal to anorexic luhh. Its cos i do sit ups. :)

Wahh. And now im so hungry. Gonna haf my lunch now. Food! see. I aint anorexic.