|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Arguing is bad but u can do it in a nicer way. U wont feel any better though. Today, i was a bad student but a very good one at the same time. I skipped GP and PE. So i only attended maths lecture but there, i was doing part of my tutorial cos the lecture was a bit too boring. I watched the group of students dying from PE from a lovely spot in the canteen. And i laughed. So bad rite. Haha! But i aint tt bad. I was like studying all the way from 8am to 12.30pm. Finishing up my maths tutorials and chem ones. I taught Meng Koon physics and i helped Ashikin with chem. :) Ooh mann. I suddenly felt super smart and happy. Especially after completing chem tutorials. I wasn able to do some of the questions. but now, all the qns seems to be easy. what a miracle. Now i think, studying helps a great deal. Took me long enuff to realise. LOL. Now i feel exhausted. But i need to play some games. Im addicted to computer games. And GREEN TEA! But i dun drink so much now. I needa sleep but i realise, when i dun get green tea, i feel weak. Actually i dunno why i feel so exhausted from school everyday. Not like i went for pe or sumthing. Well, i just didn haf the mood for pe luhh. And im not so muscle obsessed like zul. LOL. I do sit ups and leg training every morning and evening. Tt shud be enuff to keep me fit atleast. :) So tmr, i haf a few hours to study in school again with Meng Koon, Jie Min, Alvin, Yao Jie and Maureen. Jiemin's gonna supply sweets tmr. Not like i fancy them but tts nice of her. I noe meng koon will haf lotsa biscuits in her bag. And i will always haf a bar or two of muesli bars for myself. Cos i cant afford to stay hungry for long. If not, my stomach will declare war. Haha! Sch end super early and drama only starts at 2.30. Bleah. I wonder wads for drama tmr. Hmm.. |