|
this ain't a fairytale
Hello. Im a Pioneer currently working towards my nearest BIG goal, the A levels.Every school day can never be totally terrible cos i haf my 08s20 mates. I've figured that hating people is never a wise choice. I like stars but i don't wish to be one cos stars are lonely. I need the people ard me to keep going & so i would love to say that i cherish every friend i have. Love love. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by myra to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, leave if you don't like what im saying! tagboard
affiliates
MY SWEET ESCAPE.MICES. alan. eu ginn. hafizul. inessa. weini. yin lin. zawiyah. zulhafiz. ♥ 07S15 ♥ ♥ 08S17 ♥ ♥ 08S20 class portal ♥ ♥ 08S20 class blog ♥ christine. eric. hazimah. hariz. joey. joshua. kenneth. leonard. marilyn. marvin. pamela. pnelope. serena. steven. yean jun. zi jian. amirah. darren. joan. joaquina. jun xi. randolph. sandy. syazana. syed. vincent. wenfang.
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazy |
Yay! Back in Singapore. Hope dear syaz didn get lost. Hehe. And it wasn tt bad over there. Cos i can finally drive. Woohoo! The feeling is so great. 90km/h not tt fast luhh. But i love the thrill. :) And I discovered that there are foxes in the attic. How amazing. I wonder how they got up there and start to breed. But atleast their scent smells nice compared to the cows next door. And i tink ive grown three shades darker. I always do when i go there. :( Somehow the sun near the beach always seems hotter than other spots. Ive yet to get the Rubik's cubic Josh asked me to. Shall do it soon. I found somebody to go swensens with me. Happy! Haha. So now im just trying to find a day when both alan and i will be free to go. Anybody wanna join? 2007 is closing its chapter so soon. So many things to reflect on. The good memories and the bad. Now there's a new year ahead to look forward to... All i can say, i wish for the best next year. Gonna be a real good girl. Haha! and enjoy life. Shant be too lazy/ evil and carry out all my responsibility well. I noe ive not been a very good daughter/ sister/ student/ muslim. So here's the chance for me to turn over a new leaf. Myra will still be the good old brand new Myra though. I shall be as self-sufficient as possible although I noe i can always count on my frens. I shall be a good student and stop singing/ drawing/ sleeping during lectures and tutorials. I shall be more thrifty with my money. I shall be more generous in thoughts/ compliments/ everything. I shall try to be very nice without getting bullied. If im gonna list everything.. I tink i'll take hours. Ultimately, im gg to ensure that everyday will be an enriching and fulfilling one for me. :) And yeah. Im gonna fly high. No one shall try to take me down. Cos no one's gonna win. |