Tired!! I guess some ppl are just too ambitious. Wanna buy two portions of everything. In the end, never use la. Haha!

Went baking at Amirah's hse. Supposed to meet up at ten but i was a lil' bit more than half an hour late. LOL. So sorry girls. went to buy the baking stuff at Phoon Huat and our lunch from LJS before heading to her hse. Now i realise why i reach home so much later than expected again.

Baking was fun but tiring. Baked choc chip cookies, double choc chunk cookies and nutella cookies. Omg! Now i can say im really sick of chocolate. Haha! n i dun feel like eating the cookies cos im sick of them. I tink the smell of them had far too much filled my senses and get me sick of them in the process of baking them. But amirah is so "lucky" cos she can haf them for breakfast everyday. Haha! Lucky some of them are burnt enuff to be disposed off cos we just got too tired or distracted and forgot abt the trays in the oven. At least we didn burn down the whole hse. well, if we did, i cud help amirah call 995 before leaving. Eh. Why was i so sure i wudn be burnt alive? Hmm..


lyn doing the mixing


wahh. so happy?


tts the first tray :)


cant really see the shapes :(


weird shapes. LOL.


the two camwhorers


and we r like ah peks sitting at the coffeeshop


isn this nicer? :)


my broken heart. haha.


a pile of nutella cookies! :)


I tink im supposed to go for a dinner tonight but i feel so lazy. Maybe i'll just stay at home quietly. And i tink dad's gonna head for JB later tonight. Yay! Can haf supper there. and grow fatter.

I tink it'll be a super rainy day tmr. So i tink aft bowling theres no other fun places to head to. :( Maybe go watch movie. Heeh.

Oh yeah. I love it when it rains cos it rains money. Yet to give lyn the big currency notes she wants. Wait eh. Must rain first. Then the money can appear. Haha! Mann.. im really running dry. If only it really rains money.

And finally, abg yunus find out. He does give great comfort though. :)
And i miss josh. Long time no see. JOSHUA, I wanna meet youuuuu!!!
haha.


its almost like you were never here
I almost feel like I don't care cause I almost got rid of all the pain
the only thing I have left to say is how good you leave me so damaged